Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

19 weeks :)


Today I am 19 weeks! Woohoo almost 1/2 way there :) Less than 2 weeks til I find out what this little one is!! I am feeling pretty good, but pretty tired. I started working a 2nd job at Kohls for Christmas. I requested only 12-16 hours in 4 hour shifts, but this week I'm training and working 5 days in a row and about 22 hours. Next week is only 2 days and 10 hours, so hopefully I will get rested up!

My grandparents bought us a stroller/car-seat combo and we put it together on Sunday night, so much fun :) Can't wait til I have a real baby to put in it :) Well I guess that it's for this week! Check out what's going on with baby below :) Looking a little squished in there! ;)

Brit

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.

0 comments on "19 weeks :)"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez