Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's a GIRL!!


I can't believe I haven't had time to write this yet! Things have been so crazy busy, with both my and Joel's birthdays last week, and 2 more family bdays this week. And Christmas shopping and wrapping and working...

So we went in last Wednesday for the ultrasound and got to see our little GIRL :)





We are very happy and excited to meet HER! It's SO nice to be able to say "she" and "her" rather than "it"! I already bought her some cute little clothes, oh my goodness, I really am going to have to have some self control and not buy every little precious pink outfit I see :)



I've been pretty tired this week but feeling pretty good for the most part still. She is kicking more than ever and although its somewhat uncomfortable, its definately welcome to know she is doing good in there and probably anxious to get out and stretch :)



I love you SOOOO much my sweet little girl, the next 4 months could not go fast enough :)

22 weeks


How Big is the Baby at 22 Weeks Pregnant?

Compared to your baby's first weeks of life, your baby at pregnancy week 22 is now a giant! At more 10.9 inches long your baby weighs over 15 ounces!

Your Baby's Growth and Development

Your baby continues to grow each and every day of your pregnancy week by week. Her organs are developing and maturing during pregnancy week 22, as are her internal systems, including the digestive and reproductive system.
By this point in time, your baby's eyelids have formed and her eyebrows have already developed. Your baby should already have fingernails. By the time your baby is born, you may find she is already ready for his first nail trimming!
By week 22, your baby's organs are specializing in their functions. Your baby is also starting to show some unique features. If you were to peak inside the womb, you might notice your baby's first signs of teeth and her full lips.



1 comments on "It's a GIRL!!"

Unknown on December 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM said...

I want to click like at the bottom like on FB. LOL! Her eyelids are forming and first signs of teeth and lips. How amazing! Auntie Sara can't wait to meet you little girl! :)

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez