Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

25 Weeks! December 30, 2010


Now that the holidays are over I have time to blog again! :) My baby girl is 25 weeks today!! She is getting so big and moving around so much! And finally daddy can feel her kick!!! :)

It's been tough working 2 jobs, especially the days that I work both and work 9+ hours in one day. But only 3 more days at Kohls and I am done for the season :) And I'm VERY glad about that!

You would think working at the office would be a piece of cake, getting to sit for 5 hours a day, but its actually pretty painful! I get really bad back pain and my ribs have been hurting really bad! I think my bras were too tight (HA!) so I got some extenders which seems to help a little bit. But it is very painful to sit for long periods of time. Even this week sitting through church and my mom's cousin's memorial service was really hard on my back :( I've tried doing stretches and taking Tylenol but nothing seems to help :( Will I have to deal with this for 3 1/2 more months?? :(

Just trying to hang in there and think about my baby girl more than the pain. April could not come soon enough! :)

I have been buying clothes for her here and there and I just love looking at them, imagining my little girl in them :) She got lots of things for Christmas! Clothes and shoes and toys, I can only imagine what next Christmas will be like!

25 Weeks



How Big is the Baby at 25 Weeks Pregnant?
By pregnancy week 25, your baby is approximately 1.5 pounds and just under 13.7 inches long. From this point on, your baby's weight and length may vary somewhat. Every baby is different, some babies will be born weighing 7 pounds and others 10.

Your Baby's Growth and Development
This is a big week for your baby! Around pregnancy week 25, the structures of his spine are starting to form, including 33 vertebrae (rings of bone), 150 joints, and 1,000 ligaments. These structures will eventually support your baby's body weight. Your baby's capillaries are also forming this week. Capillaries are the tiny blood vessels that move blood from the heart to tissues in the body. By the end of week 25, air sacs and blood vessels in your baby's lungs will develop, getting him ready for his first breath. So far in your pregnancy, your little one's nostrils have been plugged up, but they are now beginning to open up.

With the advances in technology, if your baby were to be born this week, he has up to an 82 percent chance of survival with aggressive ICU treatment.

0 comments on "25 Weeks! December 30, 2010"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez