Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

41 weeks!!! 4-21-11


I really didn't think this would happen, but I am 41 weeks pregnant!! The last few weeks have been really difficult waiting, but tomorrow the waiting ends! I am being induced tomorrow morning at 8am. I didn't want to have to be induced, but by now I'm just ready to see my baby girl and hope everything goes well :)

I'm a little nervous, but not too bad, more excited and ready than anything :) I guess its kind of nice I'll be in the hospital over the weekend, so Joel won't have to take time off work (he'll have all of next week off though) and people can come visit on Saturday/Sunday. It will be strange being in the hospital on Easter, but we will definately remember it :) I'll have to bring her Easter dress with me to take a few pics of her first Easter in the hospital.

It's pretty crazy that this journey is at the very end, 9 long months of anticipation is about to be fulfilled; my daughter will be here and a new journey will begin! My world is about to be turned upside down, but I think I'm ready :)

I appreciate all your prayers!!

0 comments on "41 weeks!!! 4-21-11"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez