Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

28 weeks!


I am 28 weeks today! Only 12 more weeks to go :) I am in much better spirits then my last blog! I have an occasional dull pain on my right side, but nothing too bad, just my normal back pains of pregnancy :P

I finally finished my registry and decided to only use Target. Babies R Us and Walmart were just too difficult! I would go online to register for things and they would only be available online and not in store, and then the items I registered for in the store weren't available online and when you pulled up the registry, it didn't even have a photo or price!

I've been buying clothes and little things here and there and they are starting to pile up quickly! I can't image all the stuff she will have after my 3 showers! We definitely won't be lasting in our 1 bedroom apartment very long! We looked at a 2 bedroom this week, and we are aloud to move into a 2 bedroom before our lease is up at the end of July because we've already completed a lease. We want to wait as long as possible though to save money and have good weather for moving :)

Well I guess that's about it for this week, just trying to be patient! I can't wait to hold my baby girl and kiss her sweet little face!!



How Big is the Baby at 28 Weeks Pregnant?
By 28 weeks pregnant your baby is 14.8 inches or more! She weighs in at about 2.2 pounds.

Your Baby's Growth and Development
Up until now if you were to look at your baby's brain it would appear smooth. By about 28 weeks pregnant, the brain starts to mature and form grooves that we commonly associate with a human brain. Your baby may also be growing longer hair on her head now, though many babies will come out bald at birth. Others will be born with lovely locks of hair that will fall out and even change color some time after delivery.

0 comments on "28 weeks!"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez