Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 weeks! (2-3-11)


Wow 30 weeks today!! Seems like I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :) Only 10 more weeks to go! I looked in the mirror this morning and went "Woah! I'm getting huge!!" I can't image how ginormous I'll feel at 40 weeks! I'm definitely looking forward to this load be taken off :)

I got a cold last week Tuesday and I think I'm FINALLY over it! Not fun because there isn't much you can take being pregnant and I had bad sinus headaches 4 days in a row and couldn't do much about it!

I got a diaper bag last week, my registry is done and my first shower is only 17 days away :) This is finally starting to feel real! In about 10 weeks, I'm going to be a mom! It's a pretty crazy feeling, but definitely exciting :)



Week 30

How Big is the Baby at 30 Weeks Pregnant?
By 30 weeks pregnant, your baby weighs 2.9 pounds and is just about 15.7 inches long!

Your Baby's Growth and Development
Your baby is continuing to grow and develop at 30 weeks, filling out your uterus more and more every day. You have probably noticed an arm or leg moving across your belly at one time or another. Many parents have a lot of fun playing "guess the body part" as their unborn baby moves inside the mom's belly. This game is even more interesting as your pregnancy continues week by week. A hard round lump is likely either the head or your baby's bottom, whereas a longer flat surface may be your baby's back. Your healthcare provider may be able to help you identify your baby's bumps and lumps at your next prenatal visit.

The volume of amniotic fluid in your belly will slowly start to decrease as your baby starts to take up more and more space.

0 comments on "30 weeks! (2-3-11)"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez