Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

33 weeks! (2-24-11)


7 weeks to goooo! 7 isn't a bad number at all :) I still have quite a bit to do before the baby comes, and 7 weeks sounds close enough that its not forever away, but enough time for me to prepare :)

This past Sunday was my 1st baby shower! It was wonderful and so great to see my mom's family and friends and received so many cute gifts! The only thing I would change was the weather! A nice snow storm came in just a few hours before the shower started and it snowed and snowed and snowed! We had a decent turnout though and everyone made it there and home safely :)

Monday was our 2nd birthing class and we watched a birth video. I never saw one in school so it was my first and a little scary to be honest! But I feel like I know more what to expect now and feel more prepared. I got teary when they put the baby on her chest and I know I'm going to bawl when they put my sweet girl on mine :)

Wednesday was Dr. appt, all is well except I gained too much weight, 6 pounds in 2 weeks ha! So I guess I have to lay off the cookies a bit ;)

How Big is the Baby at 33 Weeks Pregnant?
By pregnancy week 33, your baby weighs 4.2 pounds and may be 17.2 inches long!

Your Baby's Growth and Development
Your baby is busy concentrating on weight gain during week 33 and throughout the remainder of your pregnancy. Your amniotic fluid may be at its highest level this week. Your baby's brain is busy maturing and increasing in size, and your baby's skin will soon start changing from red to pink as fat begins to accumulate beneath its surface.

0 comments on "33 weeks! (2-24-11)"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez