Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

35 weeks! 3-10-11


Wow the last 2 weeks have just flown by! My website business has been pretty slow the last year or so and then all of sudden I have like 4 new projects! Definitely making the evenings pass by! Work has been quite busy too and the weeks are just flying by :) Only 5 more til my little munchkin girl is here!

I had a baby shower for Joel's side of the family on Sunday. It was beautiful and great to see his extended family that I rarely ever see. I got so many nice gifts too! One more shower for my dad's family this Saturday then I'll be done with showers for life(for me anyway)! We are pretty much set, just need to buy a few more things. Our apartment is SO crowded, I'm really looking forward to moving in July!

Went to the doctor twice this week, on Monday for ANOTHER (3rd) UTI and Wednesday for my regular checkup. Doctor says she is head down and measuring on track :) I was hoping she may be a little bit ahead and come early, but oh well ;) She will come when she's ready! Hopefully not late though! Next appt is in 2 weeks, pelvis exam :( then will be going every week until she's born.

How Big is the Baby at 35 Weeks Pregnant?
Wow! By pregnancy week 35, your baby probably weighs more than 5.3 pounds and is 18.2 inches long!

Your Growth and Development
By pregnancy week 35, your baby is still working diligently on gaining more fat to keep her safe and warm in the first weeks after delivery. Your baby's suckle reflexes should be well developed now. If born prematurely at pregnancy week 35, most babies will still be able to breastfeed with little trouble.

Your Growth and Development
Your uterus at 35 weeks pregnant is a whopping 6 inches above your belly button. You may have gained close to 30 pounds by 35 weeks.

0 comments on "35 weeks! 3-10-11"

Post a Comment

 

My Pregnancy Blog Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez